Class Exercise: Perspective

Saturday, September 4, 2010
Bad news. I accidentally deleted the files for this class exercise. But I went home to take it again:)
I've used Elmo and Stitch as my subjects. Both staying at the same place on my bed.

1. Taking from different distance:

Far:
Near (sorry too near, blur):
As you can see, in the far one, the distance of the 2 toys looks nearer than in the near one.
Far, but zoom in, so that Elmo's head is same size as the near:
As you can see again, the other both of them seemingly nearer, Stitch becomes so big it's out of frame too!

2. Stay at same place. Just ZOOM Zoom zoom!

No zoom:

Zoom in a bit. (BG getting blurr-er):
Zoom in more (BG obviously blur):
Zoom in most! (BG most blur = shallow DOF):
 
♥Chloé 8:30 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment