Hello Everyone. teacher, friends and strangers!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Whee it's the beginning of a new semester again. - 'Whee' is because I managed to get a seat in the

NM3223-DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY AND IMAGING class!!!

and yes of course, this blog is created as a learning journal for this photography class conducted by Ms Chiang Jing Ying.

Sorry if I'm too ecstatic over this module. But this is the module I've been aiming and waiting patiently to take since before school even started in year one! Hence my overly-excitedness in finally getting this module. (hopes Ms Chiang won't be too stressed when reading this...LOL).


I guess what's next should be a little self introduction:
Hi all again, I'm Peishan a.k.a. Chloe / Chloétale(username).

I've never held a DSLR camera and have only used the old film camera, camcorders and point & shoot camera all (21 years of) my life. I do not know what I would really expect when I finally am using one but am totally looking forward to it. I may know little about photography, but I always love composition of photographs using my point & shoot camera. Taking photos with P&S is already my little hobby so I don't mind adding a little more 'skill' into it. I've also seen so many photos (usually fashion/models and something related to music) and always love to try taking those really pretty and cool pictures - finally in high res.

Talking about pictures and music, this is a website I always love to go and see beautiful pictures which I always find joy looking through, though it might load pretty slowly http://weheartit.com/ it used to have better pictures in the past though =/
Music is my ultimate passion. I've had created a new channel on youtube page (link is at the side and all the way below) where we -Enagram, take it as a musical playground to explore/write songs or whatever creative stuffs that may have come across our mind related to music/audio/sound and uploading a video that goes along with it. sorry for the shameless self-promo here:P
Anyways, while my partner mix the songs and music, I'm usually the one taking the videos/photographs and editing the videos. So this module will definitely help me in framing the pictures and video rightly and prettily:D

Last but not least, I've heard that the DSLR camera is pretty heavy. Moreover you need to walk, run, jump, climb or whatever around to take some pictures, so I thought this module will force me to input some form of exercise into my very inactive lifestyle and make me healthier.
I really need to loose some weight...


-------------------------------------------------------------------
FORMAT:
Oh btw peeps, the titles of the assignments posts are named in such a way that you read by "a", "b", "Backstage" and the final will be named Fin.
E.g.
Assignment 1a: is first version
Assignment 1b: is second version
Assignment 1-Backstage: some of the nicer photos that didn't even make it to the final cut. Just a gallery:)
Assignment 1-fin.: is the final version

Since all the pictures taken on the first round might not be the final photos selected and would be updated later on, there could be a few rounds of photo taking and progresses for each assignment hence it will be named this way. Hopes it clears any doubt if you have:)
 
♥Chloé 2:11 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment