Assignment 1b
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Update for assignment 1!
So here are the photos which I retook for this assignments:
photo Form
photo Texture
photo Color
photo FormCamera: Canon EOS 550D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/640 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 38mm
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/640 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 38mm
This is taken near the new business school. The letters actually forms NUS BUSINESS SCHOOL (if my memory didn't fail me). I went to the back of those letters and took the HOO of school...but since it's from the back, it becomes OOH ! Ta-dah! :)
photo TextureCamera: Canon EOS 50D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/5000 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/5000 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 50mm
This is obviously taken on a road. I think it's near the business school as well. I love how the texture of this photo is so prominent. Those curvy lines are probably marks of tyre rolled over when the paint have yet to dry. There's also texture of the road and the yellow paint itself too.
photo ColorCamera: Canon EOS 550D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/8 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/8 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 50mm
This is taken at a carpark in NUS. The lights behind are from some machine, thinking it's really pretty and brightly colored, it strike me immediately that it'll fit into the color theme! I borrowed the badge and clip from my sister to clip on the fence. I've also used a heart shape, self made bokeh hood trying to create heart shaped bokehs, though it did not work so well...the vigetting effect looks pretty cool either way.
♥Chloé 1:21 AM,
Post a Comment