Assignment 2b
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
UPDATES!
photo Shallow Depth-of-field (DOF) - Focus on ForegroundCamera: Canon EOS 50D
ISO: 500
Exposure: 1/25 sec
Aperture: 5.0
Focal Length: 60mm
ISO: 500
Exposure: 1/25 sec
Aperture: 5.0
Focal Length: 60mm
I didn't change the photo, but I've edited it. Made the annoying white reflection disappear!
photo Shallow DOF - Focus on BackgroundCamera: Canon EOS 50D
ISO: 800
Exposure: 1/10 sec
Aperture: 4.0
Focal Length: 60mm
ISO: 800
Exposure: 1/10 sec
Aperture: 4.0
Focal Length: 60mm
Hee this one is really cute, I totally love it!
I've drawn a heart shape, and took a little skeleton figurine and place them on top of a floor tom skin (drum). To cover the unglamorous bottom of the bed (above the drums) with a light blue blanket. Then from bottom of the floor tom, I took this picture. It is like the skeleton is looking for his love who is possibly in a well/deep in the pipe? Hahhaa but this is really cute. You can see the shadow of the heart but not the skeleton!
photo Deep DOFCamera: Canon EOS 550D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 18.0
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/50 sec
Aperture: 18.0
Focal Length: 53mm
This was taken at Dover MRT station platform. As the station's 'walls' are made of glass, taking a shot of this is possible. I love how the sky and trees have framed the houses in the middle. There were dark clouds that day, so it made the framing possible! :D This picture gives a very fairytale feeling....I like!
photo Freeze ActionCamera: Canon EOS 550D
ISO: 1600
Exposure: 1/640 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Length: 18mm
ISO: 1600
Exposure: 1/640 sec
Aperture: 3.5
Focal Length: 18mm
I took several photos, filled & burst several balloons for this shot. This is definitely a difficult one. I had one which is just right, at the moment where it burst and the water is still contained at the balloon shape, with frizzy water shivers look; however it was way too dark, no photo editing skill could salvage the photo from being noiseless when brighten... :(
Due to the condition of poor lighting (though it was already near 3 bulbs of very bright light source) I guess this shot needs either a super bright sunlight or a powerful camera lighting set to work...This is the best I could offer;)
photo PanningCamera: Canon EOS 50D
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/30 sec
Aperture: 16.0
Focal Length: 18mm
ISO: 100
Exposure: 1/30 sec
Aperture: 16.0
Focal Length: 18mm
Well, nothing is changed here, just that I've cropped it such that it looks great! :D
*ps. The photo developing of this photo didn't print it as it is...it further cropped this picture. Boohoo:(
♥Chloé 1:20 AM,
Post a Comment