Assignment 3b
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
photo PerspectiveCamera: Canon EOS 550D
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/800 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 18mm
ISO: 400
Exposure: 1/800 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 18mm
This was taken in NUS near computing canteen...the stairs leading towards a car park. The long flight of stairs makes it a good perspective shot. I merely took the picture facing downwards. Hence my body seems straight down, yet the stairs seems to be at another angle as well. To give it a wobbly feeling when you look at it, I've also rotated the picture 180degrees. Hence it is no longer from my angle, but if it's from your angle, it feels as if you're gonna fall. It isn't as spectacular viewing it from my angle.
photo Close UpCamera: Canon EOS 550D
ISO: 800
Exposure: 0.3 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 75mm
ISO: 800
Exposure: 0.3 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 75mm
This picture is of my MacBook Pro as the words you probably see suggests. I've switched off al the lights in my room, took a tripod and set to work on the keyboard lights, reflection, focusing on the wordings on the laptop. This picture is perfect. I love how the words seemed as if it is photoshopped in like using text...
It looks like a wallpaper created straight from photoshop. But really it is just a photograph. The only editing I did was the contrast! ;)


photo Zoom Shot
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
ISO: 200
Exposure: 2.5 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 18-200mm
ISO: 200
Exposure: 2.5 sec
Aperture: 5.6
Focal Length: 18-200mm
Taking this shot wasn't so easy. I placed 2 bear toy figurine thingy on my desk which I covered in black paper, added black paper behind the figurines as well. I turned off all the lights in my room, and switched on the desk lamp shining on the figurines. Then I did the zoom. I love how it looks so sci-fi and like there are troops of the bears from each different team.
♥Chloé 1:15 AM,
Post a Comment