reflection on printing.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010
well, 2 words.

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.


reasons:
1. Most of the pictures became darker and more dull
2. Pictures which are supposed to be dark & black, turns out bright, and can see things clearly...mysterious is gone
3. White & bright pictures become dull ->high key became yellowish
4. Some of the pictures were cropped. (I did specifically asked to print the entire image for all the pictures)
5. I went to a photo develop shop, hence printing on real photo paper, and it is expensive: It costs me $80 to print twenty 6R & six 8R photos. But it didn't turn out nice (I'm fine if it's pretty, but it isn't...)
6. I had to reprint two because they are really way off from what the original picture is, & had to pay extra $6 for those two 6R pictures

What I've learnt:
I think it would be better if I were to just print at a regular printing shop/on poster like papers...more expensive isn't equivalent to better looking -.-
 
♥Chloé 11:53 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment